Pa’ani Ranch Paniolo Ride
Each Pa ani Ranch Paniolo Ride tour is small and intimate with seven horses per tour, and is approximately 1 ½ hour. You will be riding through a working cattle ranch of 220 acres. The informative guides will share the culture of the Big Island and the history of the ranch while making interesting stops for photos. All of the horses are perfect for riders of all levels of experience for they are reliable and well trained. We will match you with your horse based on your individual experience and skills. Big Island Horseback Tours offers great Big Island Tours at a discount. For the best Big Island Horseback Riding for awesome views and fresh air, reserve your Pa’ani Ranch Ride today.
More information about Pa'ani Ranch.
- Riding through our 220-acre working cattle ranch
- Small intimate groups
- Scenic stops for picture taking opportunities
- Friendly tour guide
- Where and When:
- Tour times: 9:00 am, 11:00 am, 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm
Check in 30 minutes prior to your tour time at Pa'ani Ranch, 17-7850 North Kulani Road, Keaau, HI 96749
- Must be at least 8 years old. Must be at least 4'6" tall and weigh less than 250 pounds. Wear closed toe shoes. Long pants are recommended but not required.
- Riders must be at least 8 years old.
Riders must be at least 4'6" (137 cm) tall and weigh less than 250 pounds (113 kg).
Riders must be in good physical health and able to follow instructions given by guides. Those with back or neck injuries should consult with their doctor before participating.
Pregnant women may not participate.
- Special Notes:
- Beverages and light snacks are included. Free transportation is available for parties of 4 or more people within a 30 mile radius of Pa'ani Ranch.
- Operation Days:
- Pa’ani Ranch & ATV Adventures